Thursday, September 23, 2010

Beginning the Journey; Day 1

For those of you who really know me, you know me as the strong silent type. The one that sits back and observes, the one that has very little if anything to say.  For me to be publishing my OWN blog and sharing my thoughts and feelings with people I might barely know, it just isn't I mean wasn't me. But then I learned something, I wizened up and realized that there are things and goals that I want to attain, but cannot attain by simply "observing". I must change! Albert Einstein defined insanity as this; "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results". If I want to attain my goals and become the person that I want to be, I must change.
So today I have committed to taking action, I will be a creator of the life that I want and that my beautiful family deserves. I am no longer going to be afraid of "haters" casting judgment, or afraid of being embarrassed. I'm just going to do me, the NEW me!   

2 comments:

  1. That's what I am talking about! Getrdun bro. I am so happy we connected and you took the chance to change your life.

    Let's keep it going. Make it happen brother. Make it happen.

    Proud of you for getting this blog up and going. Most people never start because of fear. My blog is almost 2 years old It get's better and better and the whole goal is to change lives, create value and make a difference in the world.

    Thank you for the post. Looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love who you already are but look forward to seeing you mature into the human being you aspire to be, Mani. Mom sent me a greeting card in college that left a huge impression on me. Something I think about to this day. I can't remember the author, but here it is, "I am no longer afraid of storms, for I have learned to sail my own ship." I believe that you have far more supporters than haters around here. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete